Popcorn Party Pouch
HOW TO MAKE IT:
GREAT CHANUKAH PARTY TREAT!
1. Cut off a 15 x 15 square piece of Palisades parchment paper.
2. Place 1½ cups of salted popcorn in the center of your square.
3. Place 13 pieces of salted pretzels on top of the popcorn.
4. Sprinkle chocolate lentils and marshmallows on top of the pretzels.
5. Add 2 squirts of Karo Syrup on top.(about 2 tablespoons)
6. Gather the parchment paper to create a pouch.
7. Tie kitchen twine around it to hold the pouch closed tight.
8. Shake the pouch two to three times to slightly mix the ingredients.
9. Place in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Microwave it at the party for a hot gooey treat to delight the children!